Friday, April 21, 2006

I Like This

I think it is pretty apparent, United States citizens are waking up to the fact that our wide open border/broken immigration policies are a serious problem. How do we solve it. Build a fence or a wall along the border to stop illegal aliens. Then you have another problem. How do you protect/defend the fence or wall? Have it manned by our military. I'd rather have our military used for that than have them try to stop a civil war in Iraq or attack Iran. There is something that I think would work better. Go after the people that make the idea of entering the country illegally look so good. Give the people that hire illegal aliens a little something to think about other than how to get the work they need done for less money. Ten years in prison. That should give anyone something to think about. I like this.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

4 Comments:

Blogger American Crusader said...

I did a commentary on the border and fencing yesterday.
I hope this latest chapter isn't just a show to placate growing unrest.
I think building a fence is a good idea. It won't stop illegal immigration but it will slow it down considerably. Using electronic sensors, the Border Patrol would be able to track down any breaches.

Glad to hear your granddaughter is doing good

2:28 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

As much as I like the idea of cracking down on the employers, it's not in and of itself enough. (Though it is a very good first step, imo.) Because there are still those who collect aid, despite being illegal, amongst other things.

12:14 AM  
Blogger The GTL™ said...

I also like that news very much. It is about time...

1:47 PM  
Blogger Praguetwin said...

I am of the firm belief that cracking down on employers is the most important piece of any program which would address this issue.

This has been the most effective measure taken here in Czech. It is pretty simple: if employers find it too risky to hire illegals, the jobs dry up and people have to return home or get their papers.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home