Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Conversation With God

I do believe in God and I believe his Son Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I believe in the power of prayer. I've seen it work, my wife has a serious heart condition. I even believe that God uses other people to let me know what is expected of me. I do not believe that God has just out of the blue said "David this is what I want you to do." I believe that he did speak to some people in Biblical times but I have some trouble believing people that claim to hear him today. When people with power claim to hear God speaking they frighten me.


God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Yeah, I can understand why that would be a bit worrisome.

12:25 AM  
Blogger The GTL™ said...

Errrr... that's CREEPY!

I think I've got a problem with that one, too, bro. I wonder if God told him to wiretap us and read our emails; to hold down the common man's voice, power and earning power by flooding the labor markets with illegal migrant workers; to sell our ports to Arab nations, etc.

Blog ON...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home