Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Announcement

I have my wife's permission to go ahead and let you all know that in about four months I'm going to have to change my bio. If you clicked on About Me right now among other things it says that I'm a Husband, Father and Grand Father. Soon Great Grand Father will be added. I'm not as happy about this as I should be. Our Grand Daughter, the Mother to be is only fourteen years old. I think she has started to figure out she made a big mistake. When her Step-dad mentioned abortion she refused, took off and stayed with us for a while. So some of what I tried to teach her must have sunk in. By the time the baby is born I'm sure I will have gotten over the shock. I'll forgive the Grand-Daughter, except and love the new Great Grand Child and life will go on. Until then the rest of the family will have to understand that sometimes I'm just not a happy camper.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

3 Comments:

Blogger American Crusader said...

My mom died before she ever got to see any of her grandchildren. I think the matter how you look at it, you should count your blessings.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I feel and understand your pain, David, but in the long run a child is NEVER a mistake. While it is unfortunate that your grandchild is so young; it is God who gives life and He never makes mistakes. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. And... If your granddaughter is willing to consider it, the Church has a very good adoption program that you may be able to utilize.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family sometimes brings some stormy weather (something we know all too well at our house). Stay strong, David. Good luck to you and your's.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home