Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sarah Palin On Illegal Immigration/Amnesty

In his September 16, 2008 column Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin refers to Sarah Palin's answers to Charles Gibson's questions as very troubling. I found something else mentioned in the column troubling, "Since my last column, I have discovered that Sarah Palin did nothing to prevent the state of Alaska from being a sanctuary state for illegal aliens." After reading the La Frontera post that Chuck mentioned I did a little web surfing to see if I could find anything on my own. I didn't have any luck. This leads me to believe that Sarah Palin doesn't feel that our wide open borders, illegal aliens or amnesty are important issues. They are important to me. That's one of the reasons for the sign in my front yard which reads, "Stop Illegal Aliens Chuck Baldwin for President 08."

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
Chuck Baldwin Live
La Frontera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home