Sunday, August 31, 2008

Question Of The Week, 8/31/08

Good morning. Two Questions Of The Week with nothing between them again. Yes being a Constitution Party of Missouri Co-Chair from Buchanan County is keeping me busy. The Constitution Party of Missouri's web site crashed and was down for several days this week. If I was a conspiracy theorist I could read something into that. I read an interesting column by Pat Buchanan in Human Events. The column focuses on " the issue of race in this campaign." (Continue Reading). This weeks Question Of The Week is. Do you feel an Obama loss could cause racial problems/maybe even rioting in the streets in some parts of the United States?

I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Tuesday morning.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
Human Events.

4 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

If coupled with severe irregularities in the voting mechanisms, then yes.

Interesting question: it hadn't even occurred to me.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Absolutely.

And it wouldn't take any voting irregularities either.

Obama, married to a black separationist and possibly one himself, is setting back race relations in our nation, whether he wins or loses. It's so very sad.

6:24 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

Good morning, what do you know, I'am not late. I have a little more time now that I've recently become unemployed. I just finished filing my claim, dealing with a State agency is wonderful. I wonder what the odds are for a 58 year old white male finding a job that pays a livable wage in todays job market? Enough of that, I want to thank you for stopping by to answer this weeks question, "Do you feel an Obama loss could cause racial problems/maybe even rioting in the streets in some parts of the United States?" Like Prague Twin this is a possibility that I hadn't thought of until I read the article. I'am afraid I'am going to have to say yes it could because of the way I feel about losing my job. I didn't figure I'd ever be looking for a job again, 58 years old with 15 years in the company. A lot of Obama supporters feel they are about to see history made, the United States first black president. Many of them have made cash donations or did leg work drumming up votes for their candidate. They could feel that and their vote would make them a part of the historic event. An Obama loss would cause flustration/anger. A few agitators could use this anger and flustration to start street riots. Remember L.A. and Rodney King? I pray this does not happen, as far as I know street riots have never solved a problem.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

If Obama lose? I'm sure in 2016... The Democrat won in the White House. Please check out http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home