Sunday, August 10, 2008

Question Of The Week, 8/10/08

Good morning. We have a real important election coming up in the very near future now. It is up to us to decide who is going to run our country for the next four years. We count on the news media to provide us with the information we need so we will be informed voters when we go cast our votes. This weeks Question Of The Week will be multiple choice. When it comes to getting this information out to the voters would you say the media does (A) An excellent job. (B) A good job. (C) A fair job. (D) A poor job. (E) A very poor job.

I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Tuesday morning.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve Harkonnen said...

My answer would be D, a poor job. They provide all of the information needed on Obama - including who's shirts he wears, but virtually nothing on the other candidate.

While I oppose both McCain and Obama, I will be voting for Chuck Baldwin instead.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Ever the cynic, my answer is "D." The msm are enamored of Obama.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Definatley a D and that applies to my Australia as well. Ideology seeps into news coverage and the left is enjoying a tight grip on both media and our educational institutions...

7:10 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

First I want to thank you for stopping by to answer this weeks question. I'am going to say D I thought about saying E but you have to give them credit, the media will let you know something (?)happened. Some times it is up to us to find out what it was that happened.

Steve, There is a sign in my front yard that says, "Stop Illegal Aliens, Chuck Baldwin for President". ( http://www.baldwin08.com/HomePage.cfm ) I'd just about bet that most of my neighbors had never heard of Chuck before I planted my sign.

Just a thought (JAT).Could it be that a good deal of the problem is the media is made up of Trilateral Commission http://www.trilateral.org/ and Council on Foreign Relations http://www.cfr.org/ members?

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Potato Recipes said...

Great reaading this

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home