Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Who Are These Bible Thumpers?

I just read an e-mail that tells about an interesting article that has been posted at the Constitution Party's (And My) candidate for Governor of the State of Missouri. The article tells about some folks that have been labeled Bible Thumper. "When someone makes the statement “Bible Thumper“, they refer to a Bible-believing Christian in a negative way. Yet, I feel great joy in my hope that they are talking about me." (Continue Reading)

If we go out and purchase a new vehicle or appliance it comes with a booklet that we really should read before operating that new vehicle or appliance, the owner operators manual. I feel that God made an owner operators manual available to help us through our time here on earth. It contains the answer to every problem we could possibly face. That would be the Bible. Just like the manufacturer of the new vehicle or appliance God leaves using or not using the manual up to us. The manufacturer of the new vehicle or appliance tells us that we should follow the instructions in their manual to get the maximum enjoyment from the new vehicle or appliance. I feel that following the instructions God gives us in the Bible will give us the maximum enjoyment out of our time here on earth and beyond.

Is it just me or do some of our elected officials seem to be ashamed to mention the Bible or call on God for help and guidance? Maybe they feel it is a sign of weakness. The Bible tells us how God feels about us being ashamed to mention his name. We need leaders that have the courage it takes to openly call on God and ask him to lead us back up this slope we've been going down. With God's help and guidance we will have the Great Republic our Founding Fathers intended to leave us.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Misfit410 said...

I know there are a lot of folks out there that are not religious but it really bugs me how people get so afraid of a candidate because he has a strong belief in the bible.

I know a lot of folks who were behind Ron Paul, now they are ignoring Chuck Baldwin who is good friends with Dr. Paul and has pretty much all of the same values and beliefs. It seems it is the fact that Baldwin talks about god so much. It's like, hello...if you think they are going to force religion down your throat via the government than you obviously have not heard a word they said.

Constitution party really was a savior for me, I really was losing hope in finding a group with 100% of my values, that I could get behind fully and not feel like I am voting for the lesser of two evils.. I hope your boy wins.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home