Thursday, July 03, 2008

Will The Real Mr. Obama Please Stand Up

In the last couple of days I've read a couple of articles that reminded me of an old television game show and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the program. If I remember right three or four contestants were supposed to try to stump the panel. The panel was supposed to figure out which contestant was the one they heard a little bit about at the beginning of the program. After the panel finished their questioning and cast their vote the show host said will the real Mr. or Mrs. (John Q. Public?) please stand up. I have heard that, "Many activists are outraged by the Senator's recent announcement that he will back a controversial bill to grant the Executive more spying powers and immunize telephone companies accused of illegal surveillance." (Continue Reading) They should be "outraged" many of them have sent checks to support the Obama campaign.Obama seems to have changed his position on an issue that is important to them as it should be. Maybe he didn't change his position, he might have refined his policy. (Continue Reading) Is it just me or is it becoming more difficult to keep track of where Obama stands on some issues? I am not now and never have been an Obama supporter. I'm thinking that someone in his camp needs to ask, the real Mr. Obama to please stand up.

Before closing I want to wish you a Safe and Happy Independence Day 2008.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
The Nation
The Caucus

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Harkonnen said...

Hope you and the family had a good one too! We just had a relaxing day here in Virginia.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

The good in Obama Administration is Obamacare. Obamacare has a lot of benefits that most people don't know about.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home