Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Please Allow Me (Obama) To Reintroduce Myself

For some reason when I read the June 23, 2008 Washington Post article "Obama Moves To Reintroduce Himself to Voters" By Dan Balz and Anne E. Kornblut an old Rolling Stones song kept playing in my head. The only thing I use my television for is watching DVD's or VHS tapes, it's not hooked up to cable or an antenna. So chances are I won't see any of Obamas new adds. Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy In Media (AIM) has been trying to help introduce Obama to the public too. He first got my attention when he was on the Gordon Liddy Show. Like Cliff I wonder how much of an influence did Frank Marshall Davis have on Obama? (Continue Reading) I can't say that Obama has even mentioned Frank during his presidential campaign. If he has does that mean things Frank told him have an effect on him today? If he hasn't mentioned Frank is it because that is a part of his past he'd rather us not know about? I don't think Obama wants us to know just how big a part Frank played in making Obama who he is today. I think the main stream media will do all it can to help Obama keep the importance Franks teachings a secret. Cover ups are the price the media pays for favors at a later date.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
The Washington Post

Accuracy In Media

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, it's really really fastidious piece of writing. Especially the residents of http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com loves it.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home