Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LOGOS Bible Software/Bible Bloggers

I got an E-mail from a Bible Software company the other day. Some folks might consider it unsolicited/junk mail/spam. I found it to be interesting. It told about a Blog Directory. We've all seen them and chances are your listed in at least one somewhere. This one is special/different from others I've seen. Every site listed (There are many)is posting messages about the greatest book ever written (The Bible) or making it in this world while living a Christian life style. I feel that anyone that takes the time to check out this list of sites will find something interesting or helpful. If I'm right and the Bible is our owner operators manual for our time on earth this directory would be a troubleshooters guide. I hope you will put it to good use.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
LOGOS Bible Software

1 Comments:

Anonymous Unipapers.org essays said...

I think Bible software varies in complexity and depth, depending on the needs of users, just as the purposes of the users vary from devotional reading and personal study to lesson and sermon preparation, inspirational publishing and even further research tools and translations.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home