Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Freedom Revolution Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota

We got an e-mail reminder from the Granny Warriors today that tells about an event I'd like to go to, but I'll be at work. Talk about a speakers list, this will be a great place to get the information you need to get your country back. An entertainment list that includes one of my favorite bands, Poker Face. If I was going to be free from July 2- July 6 I'd be going back home to South Dakota and camping out at Freedom Revolution Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Just checked the websites, sounds like five days of camping fun. Pity you can't attend...wonder if the press will give it the coverage it deserves ...

6:25 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

We at http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com love to attend this event.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home