Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Freedom Revolution Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota

We got an e-mail reminder from the Granny Warriors today that tells about an event I'd like to go to, but I'll be at work. Talk about a speakers list, this will be a great place to get the information you need to get your country back. An entertainment list that includes one of my favorite bands, Poker Face. If I was going to be free from July 2- July 6 I'd be going back home to South Dakota and camping out at Freedom Revolution Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger AI said...

Just checked the websites, sounds like five days of camping fun. Pity you can't attend...wonder if the press will give it the coverage it deserves ...

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home