Sunday, July 20, 2008

Question Of The Week, 7/20/08

Good morning, I had to put some gas in the truck this past Wednesday. I say put some gas in it because filling it up is now just a memory from the good ole days when we could get a gallon of gas for $3.00. Yes I remember it being lower than that but if you claim you can remember paying 29 cents a gallon some folks think your lying. In Saint Joseph, Missouri mid-range gas was $4.03 per gallon this past Wednesday. I've seen a couple of interesting articles on the energy crisis and drilling for oil this past week. This weeks Question Of The Week is. Do you support or oppose off shore drilling?

I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Tuesday morning.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
The Hill

4 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

I'm for offshore drilling...

If China can drill nearby, WE can. Unless we've done some deal telling China we'll let them drill if they'll stop sending us poisonous toys and food, that is?

7:38 AM  
Blogger Praguetwin said...

China is not drilling offshore. I oppose. The amount of oil we can gain from it is literally a drop in the bucket. Being from California, I'm more concerned with the $46 B per year tourist industry.

Call me crazy.

10:53 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

First I want to thank you for stopping by to answer this weeks question, "Do you support or oppose off shore drilling?" I see the Missouri Gas Prices banner on my side bar says the low price is now $3.63 per gallon and the high price is $4.14. IMO thats to high no matter which one your looking at. So until someone comes up with a better, workable/affordable idea I'am going to have to support off shore or any drilling as far as that goes.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

I support off shore drilling.

However, using it should be a stop-gap measure. We need energy independence!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home