Sunday, September 28, 2008

Question Of The Week, 9/28/08

Good afternoon, I'm a little late today. As a rule I post my question in the whee morning hours before I go to bed. This morning I just couldn't think of a question until I was about to fall asleep. Looking at our National Debt will make a person wake up and wonder how that possibly could have happened. As of this time the National Debt is, $9,855,707,675,685.21, this weeks Question Of The Week ask you to make a prediction. How much longer do you feel it will be before the National Debt reaches ten trillion dollars?

I'll post my answer in the Comment Section Tuesday morning.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

7 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

By the end of the year

3:10 AM  
Blogger Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Well I honestly cannot say, Jan 20 perhaps? It's a staggering figure!

4:51 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

First I want to thank you for stopping by to answer this weeks question,I'am sorry to be late again, I had some family matters that needed atention. "How much longer do you feel it will be before the National Debt reaches ten trillion dollars? I feel we will reach or be over ten trillion by the end of November.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Praguetwin said...

10.024 Trillion dollars as of the end of the fiscal year, September 30th. We are all wrong.

Although that could roll back as it often does.

Still, over one trillion in one fiscal year is a lot to add to the debt. (It was 9.007 last year at this time)

2:58 AM  
Blogger Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

praguetwin is right. The US national debt ticked over $US10 trillion sometime between between Sep 30 and Oct 1 depending on your source....

4:22 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

As of this time... it's $20,175,216,556,310

Look at http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home