Monday, October 06, 2008

Consequence Management Response Force, or CCMRF

I don't think I'd ever heard of a "sea-smurf" until I read Chuck Baldwin's October 1, 2008 column, "U.S. Army Troops To Serve As U.S. Policemen?" At first a sea-smurf doesn't sound like something to fear. The idea of using the United States Army to subdue unruly or dangerous individuals should cause some concern in my opinion. When I hear someone called unruly I think of a drunk causing problems in a bar. Maybe it is someone that speaks out with an opposing view at a public or political event. Would a dangerous individual be the drunk driver that puts us all at risk, or the would be terrorist planning an attack? Maybe it's the activist that urges you to peacefully oppose the agenda of the powers that be. Who decides what it takes to be unruly or dangerous?

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
Chuck Baldwin Live

4 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

Good point. And as far as I know, the founders were pretty clear in their objection to using the military domestically (3rd Amendment?)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is great. Thanks for information. I'ts very useful. You have very nice blog.

------------------------------------------
Free Poker Bonus No Deposit Required - Sign up Promotions.
Free Poker bankrolls - Regards

4:48 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Such a nice post ! Great time to read this one.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home