Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Message From Chuck Baldwin

The mainstream news media and local nightly news have been doing a great job of letting us know what Hillary, John and Obama would do if one of them gets elected. It's been just about a week now since the Constitution Party nominated their Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates. I've seen little to nothing about that so far. Their campaign website was still under construction at the time this message was posted, please check back often. In a recent column Constitution Party Presidential Candidate Chuck Baldwin lets us in on some of his plans for after he is elected."Due to my frequent criticisms of President George W. Bush, I am often asked what I would do if I were President of these United States. This column will serve as an attempt to answer that question." Read on.

Some of the things he mentions are things I would expect to hear you say you wanted your President to do. He seems to have covered a good deal of my want list.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
News With Views

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Thanks for sharing... please check out http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home