Friday, April 18, 2008

Updated, Where Will Alan Keyes Go From Here?

I posted the following message on Wednesday, April 16, 2008.

I missed the speech so I can't say what Mr. Keyes plans are now that he has left the Republican Party. I do know that the Constitution Party will hold it's Nomination Convention in Kansas City, Missouri the 23rd-26th of this month. I would not be a bit surprised if Mr. Alan Keyes gets the Constitution Party nomination.

Thanks go to;

The Constitution Party
Renew America


God Bless America, God Save The Republic.


April 18, 2008


When I got home from work this morning I found a link to that speech in my e-mail. I watched it then and again later with my Wife. I'm listening to it again right now. I've heard seen and read Mr. Keyes speeches in the past, I got to attend an event that he spoke at once a few years ago. I feel this has got to be one of the best. He could have titled it What Ever Happened To Our Republic. You might find the answer to the question ask in the title of this post. (Watch The Speech)

Thanks Go To;
America's Revival


God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob King said...

Oh, that would be a great way for a new conservative movement to gain respect and gravatas.

Especially if they put David Duke on the ticket, too, in a new spirit of detante'

12:20 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

He formed America's Independent Party and finish 7th with only 47,694 votes. Learn more about http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home