Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Ever Happened To John Bolton?

I haven't heard much about John Bolton since he was our United Nations (U.N.) Ambassador. Since I'm not much of a U.N. fan I liked having John in there, he seemed to be a kind of a pain in the U.N.'s a$$. I was checking out some sites earlier today and decided to stop by the Hillsdale College site to see what was in their most recent news letter since mine hasn't came in the snail mail yet. I found out that John Bolton made a speech at a Hillsdale College National Leadership Seminar in Phoenix, Arizona, on February 11, 2008. I wasn't surprised by the subject of that speech. I wonder how the U.N. conference on small arms would have turned out if John hadn't been there? "The U.S. delegation made it clear that while we were concerned about the illicit flow of weapons into conflict areas, we were not going to sign on to any international agreement that prohibited private ownership of guns. I explained that we had a Constitution that precluded any such restrictions. This was treated as an entirely specious notion." (Continue reading) I'm sure we'll get a chance to find out, it is sure to come up again. Our tax dollars fund this un-American organization. Urge your elected officials to get the United States out of the United Nations and the United Nations off United States soil.

Thanks go to;
Hillsdale College.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Bolton wants immigration priorities to serve Americans' best interests and he opposes the Iran deal.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home