Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Can't Afford It

I subscribe to a news letter from Sam Graves (Rep. Mo.), my United States Representative. I don't always agree with Sam but I do this time. I don't know about you but it has got to the point that go back and forth to work is about all I can afford to do if it means use gas. A three hundred percent increase of the federal gas tax could cause me to start walking to work, or think about it anyway. I hope you'll contact your elected officials and urge them to oppose Congressman Dingell’s proposal. I don't think anyone around home or my co-workers will be able to put up with me if I have to walk back and forth.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Maybe it got a reason personally. I always walk when go to work. It's a good exercise to prevent stroke. My sister in law whose working at http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com walk for 1 km from home to work.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home