Thursday, April 03, 2008

Why I Won't Vote For John McCain

I could give you a (my) reason for not voting for any of the main stream candidates and I probably will later. For right now it's a Washington Post article (Lt. McCain Reports for Duty, By Howard Kurtz) that drew my attention to McCain. The article makes me think John is going to try and use his time in the military and as a POW to buy votes. I admire anyone that chooses to serve in the military, especially when we are at war. I think that it would take quite a person to survive five years as a POW. Still I don't see how that would make you a good president. I guess the main stream media could make it sound like it should, but I do not read main stream only. One of the off the beaten path sites that I visit has been questioning John McCain's time served as a POW for several years now. Is what they are saying true? I would think McCain would have filed a suit by now if it's not. So if your thinking about casting a vote for John check out The U.S. Veteran Dispatch and find out "Why I Won't Vote For John McCain".

Thanks go to;
The Washington Post and
The U.S. Veteran Dispatch

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Well, if Obama is the Dem nominee, I don't believe that McCain can defeat him.

We should remember that the President is not "the whole ball of wax." I'm focusing my attention more on the Congressional seats.

6:16 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I'm waiting to see what happens at the Constitution Party Nominating Convention in Kansas City the 23rd-26th of this month. I'd like to see them fill some Congressional seats too.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Beside... The Republican Party was unpopular during those times.

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Garden Grove Vacuum Repair said...

Great reading youur post

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home