Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome Home

Some of you might know that several members of my family are interested in POW/MIA issues. I just read an article about seven United States soldiers that went missing in 1968 being laid to rest. I wish there could have been a miracle and they'd have made it home alive, I'll continue to pray for the (many) others that are still missing. When speaking about his brother (one of the returned MIA's) Dean Czerwonka said, "It will put some finalization to it". I think that's what everyone involved in the POW/MIA issue really wants more than anything. To me finalization will come when we are told the truth about every one of the soldiers this country has ever left behind. I'd like to say Welcome Home to the seven mentioned in this article. May they rest in peace.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake Porter said...

This is truly great they have been identified. It must be sad for all the families and freinds of the missing soldiers to not know thirty some years (or longer) what has happened to them. This is something I pray for the families of the missing about.

4:03 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

okliberal, I'm convinced that there are living POW's in Vietnam. I won't stop trying to convince others that there still live POW's until someone can prove me wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

5:47 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:35 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

These are in fact impressive ideas about your post. You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up writing.

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home