Monday, September 26, 2005

Conspiracy Raps

I've never been a fan of Rap Music (if that's what you want to call it) but I found something interesting when I stopped by the Federal Observer after work last night. I've always liked columns written by Louis Turner. After reading this one I'm thinking that if Louis ever decides to give up writing he could go on to become a big time Rap Star. I might enjoy hearing those lyrics put to some thumping sounds coming from the car next to me at the intersection. They make a lot more sense than most of the stuff that is being passed of as music.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake Porter said...

I am not a fan of rap music but this guy is talking about real important issues and this is the first rap song I have heard in a while where no one rapes their mom, murders a police officer, or hits their girlfriend.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments and sorry it took me four years to find this Blog! I have a blog just next door to yours:
http://nocentsatall.blogspot.com/

Drop by for a visit sometime! I think I'll repost "Conspiracy Raps" again...maybe i should re-write it! Rofl! God Bless You all and thanks again Mr. Schantz. You have a great looking Blog here!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Me and the elderly residents of http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com hate rap music.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home