Friday, October 14, 2005

Got An E-mail

I got an E-mail from the band Poker Face this morning. If you have never been to their site I'd suggest you check them out. You'll get a chance to hear some excellent music by four men that love their country and support it's constitution. They are concerned about the direction the country is headed and their music shows it. They wanted to let everyone on their E-mail list know that they will be in Kentucky for the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot this week end. That would be a great place to be, good music and a full auto show. The E-mail also mentions our dependence on foreign oil and contains a link to Grassolean, a possible solution to make us more independent. I do hope you will check that out.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake Porter said...

You told me about this group a while ago and I was going to listen to them but my computer is too slow. Monday I will try when I have access to a faster computer. I did however look at their site and read some of their lyrics and they sound like they know what they are talking about.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home