Monday, June 06, 2005

Tag, Your It

I got tagged by http://whymrhymer101.blogspot.com . That means I need to post the answers to four questions and then tag five others. If you found an invitation to read this in your Comment Section that means you have been tagged. So here are the questions and my answers.

(1) Number of books you own: I don't really know, I have shelves full in the house, and box's full (that I'm going to read again some day) stored out in the shed.

(2) Last book bought: Pray for Our Nation. It is a book of prayers for a country in trouble. My Grand Daughter pointed it out to me when I gave her a ride to the book store.

(3) Last book I read: 1912 Villisca, Iowa Axe Murders, Coroner's Inquest I'll have to post a message on the subject to explain why I read that at some time in the future.

(4) Five books that mean a lot to me: That's a tough one, all books are important. I'll have to say:

(1) The Federal Siege At RUBY RIDGE by Randy & Sara Weaver. Randy and I lived in the same area until I was four years old. I have an autographed copy.

(2) The Art Of War by Sun Tzu. His thoughts and ideas are still taught and used in China today. If your concerned about China's policies you should read this book.

(3) Pray for Our Nation. What more can I say about this?

(4) The Church Deceived by Martin "Red" Beckman

(5) UNBRIDLED POWER Inside The Secret Culture Of The IRS by Shelley Davis

If your site is on the following list that means you have been tagged, your "IT", it's up to you. It's your turn to post your answers to the four questions I answered, then you tag five more sites. Have fun, here's my list:

(1) Chris http://politicalforecast.blogspot.com
(2) http://sailorinthedesert.blogspot.com
(3) http://theyetimn.blogspot.com
(4) http://gindy.blogspot.com
(5) Eddie http://powersnotdelegated.blogspot.com

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris Woods said...

I've replied! Check out my blog for details.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sailor said...

I have also replied and it has been posted on my blog.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous thesis service said...

What a nice site! Everything is so simple, but at the same time with necessary details!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous buying term papers said...

Development in several ways - one of the most important principles of the formula for success. It provides the necessary experience novelty and change of activity.

4:10 AM  
Blogger smithendy@gmail.com said...

thanks for this, so I can take part in this too? proof-reading.services writing scholarship helps me when I'm confused and can't write an appropriate answer.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am grateful for the article. star writers com, if you need any assistance with your manuscript. Good luck with your writings

2:05 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

This is an excellent resource for praying for our nation. I gave one to each person in my small group at church. I highly recommend Pray for Our Nation.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home