Monday, May 30, 2005

GYSGT Galen F. Humphrey USMC

I wear a stainless steel bracelet which has, "GYSGT Galen F. Humphrey, USMC, 02/01/66, NVN/OW" engraved on it. GYSGT Humphrey was Saint Joseph, Missouri's only POW/MIA from the war in Vietnam. I got to meet his wife and children, that makes this bracelet mean even more to me. Today along with anything else that I do I will be thinking about what GYSGT Humphrey and others like him did for their country. I hope that you will take just a few minutes of your day to read about GYSGT Humphrey at, http://www.taskforceomegainc.org/h182.html . He is just one of the many we are honoring and remembering today.

Have a Safe and Happy Memorial Day.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous professional custom writing service said...

Wow !!!!!!! Well, I looked at my friend's newsletter, I liked it and decided to sign up too!! Well done!

3:21 AM  
Anonymous how to write an essay papers said...

Everything is written simply and easily available. I want to say thank you!
I am your fan and subscriber

9:45 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

They been missing for a long time. But never been forgotten.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home