Tuesday, May 17, 2005

China Has Been Warned

I just finished reading a column By Charles Smith of Soft War.Net (www.softwar.net) that was published by News Max.Com at http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/5/15/205242.shtml .The article says that the Bush administration has warned China about selling advanced weapons technology. Beijing has been told that if the practice isn't stopped they could face tough sanctions.

I can remember the Cold War, the news media lead us to believe that the U.S.S.R. was about the only country we had to fear. Just before the Cold War as it was called came to an end I met a man that had spent a good deal of time in the military, (Military Intelligence) he had just gotten out. He was trying to convince people that they should not be so concerned about the U.S.S.R., he said that China was the country that the United States, and the rest of the world should be concerned about. A lot of people figured he had lost it, some thought that was why he was no longer in the service. Since that time I have figured out that he was right, any time I see an article like this one, or when I'm forced to make a trip to a department store I think of him.

Anyone that feels that China is ally of the United States should read the Charles Smith column and visit his site.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

2 Comments:

Blogger loboinok said...

China should definitely be feared. We're in their pocket.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was a kid during most of the cold war, but I can remember my Grandpa saying, we should be more concerned about China.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home