Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Search Your Visitors

I hadn't done much of anything today, just couldn't seem to get it together. I hadn't even read the local paper, still haven't, but I did bring http://www.accentradionetwork.com/ up on the computer when it was time for Straight Talk with Jerry Hughes. As always I was glad that I did, not that Jerry was talking about something that I thought was good news. Jerry was talking about something we should all be concerned about. One of his subjects today was a bill that has been introduced by New Jersey State Assemblyman Louis Manzo, D-Jersey City. If this bill is passed the government will be allowed to seize any car, home or business that contains an illegal firearm. I'm afraid that if passed you could lose your property if a friend gets into your car with you or if they enter your home or business while carrying an unregistered firearm rather you knew they were armed or not. When I ask Jerry about where he got the information he e-mailed me a World Net Daily article. You can read that at, http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44183 .

I hope the good people of New Jersey can convince their elected officials to stop this bill in it's tracks. It seems to me that any time a bad law is passed in one state it spreads to other states.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home