Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Poker Face Show

I got some good news for anyone that lives in the New York City, New York area, if you like political rock & roll music. Poker Face will be playing at a club called Love-Sexy (http://www.love-sexy.com/) on May 7, 2005 the address of the club is, 8 W 38 St. New York City, New York. The show will start at 10:PM Trust me if I were in the area I'd be there to see them this is a great band. You can check out Poker Face and hear samples of their music at their web site, www.pokerface.com

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

1 Comments:

Blogger loboinok said...

Cool band. I listened to a few samples. Thanks...

as for your post below this one...I can not stand either of those women. Spit! Oops...was that your face Ms. Fonda? you know...the guy who did that deserves a medal for it!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home