Monday, May 02, 2005

Thank You

I want to thank each of you that took the time to answer the question I posted yesterday. All of the answers were very interesting. I'm glad to see that a candidates position on important issues has more of an effect on the way you vote than what church the candidate is a member of does. I feel I would vote for a candidate of any religion if his or her past proved to me that they would uphold, protect and defend the Constitution of The United States. I'm sure I would have some problems with the idea of voting for an atheist or Satan Worshiper.

Yesterdays post and the great results gave me an idea. Every Sunday I'm going to start posting a Question Of The Week. I hope all of you will come back to see what it is and answer it for me. I think this could get interesting.

So in closing I want to thank all of you one more time, and as always. God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

3 Comments:

Blogger The GTL™ said...

Cool idea bro :-)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I just surfed through via blogexplosion, and liked what I saw. I wish more people realized that we are a Republic.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

It is indeed but great to be active to a community and also contribute to a community. You will never know how your presence will help/impact the community. Like in here, the owner of this blogs is very grateful.

Mary Goldwin (IV Hydration)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home