Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Claiming Parts of The United States

Do you or others you know feel that there isn't an immigration problem in the United States? Do you think Mexico wouldn't like to take over or lay claims to parts of the United States? Think again. One of the first things I found in today's E-mail was a message from World Net Daily (www.worldnetdaily.com) telling about an e-mail they received from a California (USA) resident. The e-mail they received contained a photo of a very interesting (disturbing) billboard in California. You can see it at, http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43973 .

Where I work we always have a calendar on the wall in the area where we do our paper work. This years calendar was printed in 5 languages. Why would something like that be needed? If you or I were going to move to a foreign country wouldn't we be expected to learn to language?

The more I read about the immigration problem we are now faced with the more I'm convinced we need to put a moratorium on all immigration until we can round up and deport all illegal aliens. The moratorium should remain in place until we can come up with a workable immigration policy that will provide us with border security that will prevent the illegals from returning.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I gotta agree with Pauly Revere here. It's just not a good idea.

The same can be said about my family, which immigrated from Ireland in the 1920s, and most did so illegally. In fact, my great grandfather was an illegal alien the whole time he lived in America. But, the Irish are white, so that probably has a lot to do with why he was allowed to stay.

A moratorium on the death penalty makes sense, but not immigration.

Immigration/illegal-immigration has always been a source of debate in America. Many people thought the Italians would eventually take over America, many thought the Germans would too. Now the debate is Mexicans.

I think American independence is pretty secure and there is no chance of our southwestern states being overrun.

5:49 PM  
Blogger The GTL™ said...

Man, you have a great blog and you've earned a blogmark on my site! Not that this is exactly reason to pop the cork on the champaign or anything... but it's the best honor I know how to give.

Blog ON!

6:43 PM  
Blogger loboinok said...

Great post! I think border control is something that Americans are united on, and something I'm disappointed in our president with.

I've got a few posts up at my site I'd love to hear your opinion on.

5:45 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I'm saying we need a moratorium on immigration because the system is broken. Do you continue to drive your car knowing that it has a major problem (I hope not) or do you have it repaired? , put a moratorium on immigration until the problem is fixed. At one time many honest hard working foreign citizens saved their money and went through all the leagal channels to enter this country and become legal United States citizens,hoping to make a better life for themselves and their families,they learned to speak, read and write the english language, I admire each of them. Today we have as many people sneaking into the country, or coming in by using fraudlent paper work as we do though legal means. That means they entered illegally. If I do something illegal I go to jail, and I should. Why should illegal aliens get special treatment?

To see why I might oppose a moratorium on the death penalty check out my Wednesday, March 9, 2005 archives, "Could Death Sentence Save Lives". An old friend and class mate of mine is mentioned there.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

9:23 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 AM  
Blogger birdwoman said...

Why would they want LA? I mean, talk about the land of dysfunction! If I were them, I'd go for New York. Much cooler city.

(*)>

1:12 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Immigration is a problem and neither Republicans or Democrats want anything to do with it, which I cannot understand. It will take another 9-11 for the heads of both parties to begin reinforcing the border. We could, if we wanted to make all the nationals come through the checkpoints, register them, give them a taxpayer number and then let the Democrats register them into their party and then let big business (mostly Republicans) hire them for cheap labor. In any case we get the tax money to offset education, welfare, and medical benefits used by the Mexican nationals. Comments?

3:28 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

Jim,

I support the Constitution Party's ideas on fixing the immigration problem. Check out www.constitutionparty.com, click on Platform, then immigration.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

One way Mexico taking America... their man will marry American woman... for years to come Americas become Latinos.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home