Saturday, April 23, 2005

Blogging For God

I was just checking my e-mail (I'm behind I've not been feeling well) and I found something that some of you might be interested in. A list of religious blog sites, http://www.beliefnet.com/blogheaven/#christian

Now that I have mentioned the fact that I'm not feeling well and a list of religious blog sites in the same posting I have a question for you. How many of you feel that a person can get relief from a medical problem or condition through the power of prayer? I have seen it work, but I would like to hear what you think about it.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Heneghan said...

the power of prayer?

people will believe anything they want to believe.

however, science holds all the answers, not 'God'.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Prayer and Miracles. Science don't believe that. They also don't believe in folk healer. Find out about http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home