Friday, April 29, 2005

Urgent, Codex Alert

I just got an e-mail from a friend. He wanted me to share it with as many people as I possibly could. Posting it here is the best way I know to do that. I hope you will take the time to read and take action on the following message.

Hey Friends,
The Codex, a committee of global drug co's. under the guise of the world health organization. Which have nothing to do with your best interest in staying healthy naturaly. Are proposing two bills that will make it illegal for you and me to keep healthy naturaly. With this bill over 5000 products will disappear. This is urgent & They Are Serious. This is not the first time they have tried and we must stand in the gap. Please go to, www.mercola.com to read Dr Mercola's comments and more. Also go to www.healthactioncenter.org/action go to elected officials enter your zip an click go to get your Senators and Reps. for your state. Please let them know how you feel about these two bills and Codex and what the World Health Organization is up to.
Thanks,
Dr. Tharp

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Harper said...

This is very alarming. I first heard about this a few months ago and just dismissed it as rumors. But it sounds more credible now. We've definitely got to nip this in the bud.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Great! Thanks for sharing this information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home