Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Congressional Immigration Report Cards

From what I've read I'd say a lot of you are in favor of immigration reform and secure borders. I just found something I thought was interesting. a site that shows how some of our elected officials have voted on immigration issues in the past. A congressional immigration report card. Go to http://grades.betterimmigration.com/ and click on your state to view your elected officials report card. I live in Missouri, mine didn't do to well. Senator Kit Bond (Rep) got a C for career votes and a C for recent votes. Senator Jim Talent (Rep) did better, he got an A for career votes and a C for recent votes. My Representative, Sam Graves (Rep) did better than my two Senators, he got a B+ for career votes and a B for recent votes. Remember it was Representative Graves that was calling for a moratorium on immigration, check out my April 29, 2005 post, " Immigration Time Out"

I thought some of the rest of you might want to check out their elected officials grades on this issue.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home