Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tancredo Optimistic

I was trying to get caught up on my e-mail when I read, "The Mexican leader has announced that, rather than pushing immigration policy changes, he will instead to discuss what he intends to do to transform his country into an investment rich, job producing economy with better living standards for its 107 million people, nearly half of whom still live in poverty." That sounds pretty good to me as long as it doesn't mean more NAFTA like free trade deals that will ship more factories from the United States south of the border.

Thanks go to:
One News Now

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Rachael Frakes Brittany Frake's sister and i really dont appreacheiate you making me think that all those things you put in the paper about her made her a bad person. I dont want to find out that you guys put anymore lies about my family in there or else i'll write a article that isn't true about you guys. Thank You very much!!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home