Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Couple Of Presidential Long Shots

Some time ago (I don't remember when, so there is no link.) one of my Question Of The Weeks ask who you would choose if it was up to you to name the Presidential candidate and the Vice Presidential candidate for the party of your choice. I couldn't really say which one I'd want for President but I picked Representatives Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul. I see Representative Tancredo and Representative Paul have both filed papers to launch exploratory committees. I'd still like to see them as a team but right now I'm thinking either one of them might get me to do something I haven't done it quite some time. Vote for a major party Presidential candidate. As far as I'm concerned these two are a couple of the best possible candidates that have been mentioned so far. I get the feeling that they have actually read and support the United States Constitution.

Thanks go to:

Renew America

News Max

Wikipedia

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

4 Comments:

Blogger American Crusader said...

I've also been impressed with Tom Tancredo. Hopefully he is the real deal.
Unfortunately his critics are already labeling him as xenophobic and a Neo-Confederate.

Let the games begin!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

I guess it's possible Tom Tancredo isn't a xenophobe. Maybe he's just stupid. I see no similarity between him and Ron Paul.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Praguetwin said...

Yeah, that was a really good question.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Even Tom Tancredo selected by Republican. He's still going to lose to Obama.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home