Sunday, December 10, 2006

Question Of The Week, 12/10/06

Good morning. Do you ever find yourself wondering what if ----? Or just suppose ---? I do and that's where this weeks Question Of The Week comes from. Just suppose both of our major political parties decided the time had come to have a female presidential candidate. What if your one of many people that feel voting for a Third Party or Independent candidate is the same as throwing your vote away? That part will be hard for me, see Friday, December 8, 2006. The Republican candidate is, Condoleezza Rice and the Democratic candidate is Hillary Clinton. This weeks Question Of The Week. If you had to choose between the two in 2008 who would you vote for?

I will try to have my answer posted in the Comment Section Monday night.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

6 Comments:

Blogger Praguetwin said...

If those were my choices, I would definately vote third party, but not because they are women.

2:33 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

I've "thrown away" my vote in the past by voting for a candidate other than a Republican or a Democrat. I think I'd have to do the same if I were forced to choose between Rice and Clinton. But not because they're women!

My concerns about Clinton are probably the same as any who are not Dems. As for Rice, I'm not happy with her moves toward appeasement with the Pseudostinians. Simply put, I don't think she "gets it" about Islam; her specialty is Russia/Communism.

6:43 AM  
Blogger The Sovereign Editor said...

Looking at it from a few years away, I say third party, but on the day of the election with the possibility of a Hillary presidency breathing down my neck, I would probably vote Rice in self defense (lesser of two evils, and all that rot).

9:16 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I've seen that Jim Gilcrist is running for the Constitutionist Party for Prez in 2008. I've already given him money and would probably vote for him too. Rice would be my second choice but I wouldn't count her out entirely. I'd want to see the campaign platforms before I made my final decision.

9:20 AM  
Blogger American Crusader said...

This is a no-brainer...Condi Rice but she has made clear that she has no intention of running.
I understand always on watch's concerns about her sympathies with Palestine but as Secretary of State, I believe she is following the administration's lead.

10:20 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

First I want to thank you all for stopping by to answer this weeks question. OK, if I had to vote for the lesser of two evils I'd have to go with Condoleezza Rice. We've already had one member of the Clinton family in the Oval Office, I wasn't happy then. To me voting for Hillary would be like paying to see the sequel to a movie I didn't like and expecting it to be better than the original movie.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home