Friday, December 08, 2006

Al D' Amato: McCain Will Be GOP Nominee

It has never taken much to drive me out of one of our two major party camps.Especially during a presidential campaign. My support/vote has gone to Third Party and Independent candidates for quite some time now. If what former GOP Senator Al D'Amato has to say in this NewsMax.com column (Al D'Amato: McCain Will Be GOP Nominee) is correct I'll be in the Third Party or Independent camps again in 2008. Unless of course the Democratic Party can do something to really impress me, I'am sure there will be something about that here in the future.

For now I'd just like to say that there is no way I could bring myself to support someone for president after they turned their back on their fellow soldiers during a time of war. Here are some easy to find examples of McCain doing just that.

John McCain A Fraud.

Rhinestone Hero (Part One)

Rhinestone Hero (Part Two)

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

McCain will surely lose to Obama. Check out http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home