Friday, November 18, 2005

H.R. 3199 Info Updated

In the name of fighting terrorism Congress is about to trample more of our rights. It could happen as soon as tomorrow. I hope you will contact your United States Representative and urge him or her to oppose H.R. 3199.
God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

This afternoon I got an update on the information mentioned in the above link that I posted yesterday. I hope you will read both links and contact your elected officials. Urge them to oppose H.R. 3199.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sad thing is the so called small government republicans are the ones doing this. I thought they wanted to keep guns but I guess I was wrong.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Is the sponsor of this is Rep. Sensenbrenner, F. James?

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home