Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Can A Nation Survive Treason From Within?

I know I've mentioned my old friend Jeffrey Bennetts web-site the, Federal Observer and his on-line broadcast, Perspectives On America in the past. Jeffs programs will always give you something to think about. I think Jeff out did his self with his Tuesday November, 15, 2005 broadcast. I listened to it live at 7:PM cst and I'm listening to it again as I write this. Tonight's program leaves you wondering how much longer our Republic can survive the on going attack of the traitors within.

You can listen to Perspectives On America live every week night at 7:PM cst by going to the Federal Observer and clicking on, On The Air, Jeffs chat room is opened at that time so you can be a part of the program. You can listen to all of Jeffs past programs at his archives. Please don't miss the November, 15, 2005 broadcast.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

All countries have traitors. Ever since Ancient Egypt Age.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home