Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Grinch That Stole Veterans Day

On November 7, 2005 I posted a message that told a little bit about how my United States Representative, Sam Graves (R-MO) feels about our Veterans. Tonight I found an article that shows some of our elected officials don't have the respect for them that Sam does. Under the Chairman of the House Veterans Affairs Committee Steve Buyer's plan Veterans service organizations will no longer have a voice at the hearing of the House and Senate Veterans' Affairs Committees. I guess this reminded me of an old cartoon, The Grinch That Stole Christmas, because I heard about it the night before Veterans Day. Since Steve Buyer wants to shut the Veterans out of the hearings maybe we should start calling him the Grinch That Stole Veterans Day.

I want to thank all Veterans for everything they did for their country.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

4 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Congratulate a Marine, here

Your chance to congratulate my friend Mustang! You can tell him that I referred you.

8:37 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

If you don't do anything else today please take a little time to thank a Veteran.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

The public schools here in Fairfax County, Virginia, are in session today. Frankly, I don't have much confidence that the students will be hearing a powerful message about Veterans Day. Too many Lefties and Peaceniks on the faculty.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

How he do that? He's also a veteran. If he has no respect for the veterans. He probably don't have respect to the elderly who are living at Assisted Living such as http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home