Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pennsylvania Law Makers

Pennsylvania law makers should have to explain this one before they are re-elected if you ask me. I have to agree with Larry Pratt of Gun Owners Of America, this makes no sense what so ever. Anyone that provides a minor with alcohol should be punished, but for some strange reason this new law makes no sense to me. Once again Larry is right as far as I'm concerned, "Punishment Should Fit The Crime".

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a native Pennsylvanian myself, I am not too suprised, this state has made several bad decisions. Not too long ago funding for such things as public libraries was cut, this is especially damaging for those libraries in poorer areas, which cannot get much money from private donations.

This is probably from the stereotype that anyone who gives drinks to minors is some gun-swinging drunk slop. In reality, there are many kinds of people who would do this. I don't see how taking away 2nd amendment rights solves this.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home