Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gone But Not Forgotten

After I contacted Jeffrey Bennett of the Federal Observer this morning I found out that he had not yet learned of Ted Sampley's passing. Ted was a Vietnam Veteran that dedicated much of his time/life to getting the the bottom of the POW/MIA issue/cover up. After receiving my e-mail Jeffrey must have immediately went to work on this great tribute to a great man/hero. I'm sure that Ted will be missed by everyone that is actively involved in POW/MIA issues and they will never let him be forgotten. I feel that it should be up to each of us to get involved with this and other grass roots organizations that work tirelessly to get to the bottom of this shameful cover up. We should not rest, or allow our elected officials to rest until every POW/MIA from all of our wars is accounted for. I'm sure that Ted now has the answers he searched for for so long. May He Rest In Peace.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
The Federal Observer

3 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

quite a tribute to man who apparently deserved it. There can be nothing worse than knowing we still have courageous Americans in trouble and we're doing nothing to help them.

The author's no shrinking violet in HIS opinions, huh?
By the way, I wonder if it's true that Kerry flipped Sampley off in front of kids..WOW. what a disastrous, unclassy man.
to say nothing of LIAR.

Thanks, David......I'm glad I read Sampley's story..may he rest in peace.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

David,
Thank you for stopping by my web site yesterday. I also saw your comment, somewhere, as to you employment difficulties. It's the same here in the house, and we're barely squeaking by.

The VFW where my husband works regularly remembers our POW/MIA list. But the rest of America aside from such organizations? Not much. I find it a terrible commentary as to our commitment to those who serve that so many can just let this issue go.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

We at http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com gonna pray for the lost of Ted Sampley. Thank you for protecting us.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home