Monday, March 16, 2009

You Might Be A Terrorist If... Updated 3/17/09

I've managed to lose the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) report (Interesting reading if you can find it) that is mentioned in a recent column posted at the Constitution Party web site. The column says (According to the report) you might be a potential domestic terrorist if you support the Constitution, oppose unlawful taxation, supported 2008 presidential candidates Republican Ron Paul, Libertarian Bob Barr or Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin or if you are opposed to abortion, are against unconstitutional gun control, if you display pro-Constitution bumper stickers or own copies of certain books and documentaries (Continue Reading).

I'm a member of the Constitution Party and yes I have a CP bumper sticker on the back of my pickup. I support the Constitution 100%. I was put up for adoption at birth, that should tell you how I feel about abortion. I support Gun Owners Of America and JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION
OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP
. There are a lot more books and documentaries that I'd like to have but I'm out of work. I'm thinking I might be a potential domestic terrorist according to the MIAC Report, maybe you are too? I won't let the idea of being labeled a potential domestic terrorist change my position on the issues listed above. I know I'm not planning on carrying out a terrorist attack unless posting a message here, writing a letter to the editor of a newspaper or contacting my elected officials to express my opinion on the issues is considered to be a terrorist attack.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
The Constitution Party

3/17/09 Update

There is a link to the MIAC Report in Chuck Baldwin's most recent column. I feel you will find reading it worth your time and trouble.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
Chuck Baldwin Live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home