Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Grover Norquist Accuses Sen. McCain of 'Lying,' Says Report 'Dishonest'

I just read a News Max.com article by Ronald Kessler, Grover Norquist Accuses Sen. McCain of 'Lying,' Says Report 'Dishonest'. Senator John McCain is one of those people that I just can't bring myself to trust. It's not just because he is a career politician. It's because of some of the things I've heard people say about him at Skidmore, Missouri's Freedom Fest. These people are real war hero's, Veterans of the United States military. They weren't looking for fame and fortune. They were just doing what they felt was the right thing to do. Ted Sampley tells why so many of them distrust McCain in a two part article he wrote for the U.S. Veteran Dispatch in July of 1995. I hope you'll read it and then decide if you feel McCain is someone you can trust.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I already distrust McCain for his part in the McCain/Feingold sham.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I lived in AZ under McCain's reign. I trust him about as far as I can toss his lying ass..and with a bad back..that isn't far.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

May be this is one of the reasons why John McCain lost in his bid for Presidency. See http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home