Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Top Ten List

If you thought I was posting a list of the ten most popular songs, I got ya. If you want to check out some of my favorite music tune in your local oldies, classic rock, or blues station. Or check out Paul, Brett, Dennis and Rich better known as Poker Face. I got two Top Ten list for you to check out. The first one is the Top 10 Anti-Gun Representatives. Ranked by the National Rifle Association (NRA). Check and see if your United States Representative made the list. If they did that should give you something to think about the next time you see their name on a ballot. The second list is their partners in crime. The Top 10 Anti-Gun Senators. I'm really happy to report none of my elected officials are on these two lists. I don't always agree with them, but I will give them credit for supporting the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. There won't be much hope for us if that is lost.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home