Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hillary, Then And Now

This (http://www.nbpc.net/news/gen/dec04/bless.htm) December 15, 2004 Washington Times column by Tony Blankley says, "In the last few weeks the ever cold-blooded Miss Hillary has started to stake out a position to the right of the Republican Party. Just listen to her Pat Buchannanesque defiance: "(I do) not think that we have protected our borders or our ports... we can do more and we can do better. I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants... Clearly we have to make some tough decisions as a country, and one of them ought to be coming up with a much better entry-and-exit system so that if we are going to let people in for... work... let's have a system that keeps track of them... People have to stop employing illegal immigrants." When Hillary said that I think she came about as close to getting my vote as she will ever get. It sounds like she is really serious about doing something to fix our wide open border/illegal alien problem. You might remember my 6/26/05 Question Of The Week, "What will be the top three (most important) issues in the next Presidential Campaign?" Secure our borders was number three on my list but I added that it should have been at the top of the list. When I got home from work tonight I found this, (http://www.newsday.com/news/politics/wire/sns-ap-hispanic-convention,0,5051402.story?coll=sns-ap-politics-headlines) July 18,2005 Newsday.com article that says,"Linda L. Silva, a Democratic organizer and advocate for latinos in Delaware County, Pa, stood with hundreds of others to applaud Clinton, particularly when the senator called for policy changes that would allow undocumented immigrant students to receive college aid. Silva said she hopes to see Clinton enter the race for president in 2008. "There's no one else in America who has more integrity today." she said."

As far as I'm concerned illegal immigrants and undocumented immigrants are just politically correct terms for illegal aliens. After reading these two articles I can't figure out if Hillary wants to fix our illegal alien problem or reward the illegal aliens. I'm thinking that Hillary just blew any chance that she might have had of getting my vote.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

4 Comments:

Blogger The GTL™ said...

I too want clarification on this. If Senator Clinton is FOR tightening our borders, I vote for her. If she's just pandering and lying about it, to hell with her and the rest of them.

10:03 AM  
Blogger loboinok said...

Three issues: Borders, borders, and borders.

For real, borders is #1 for sure.

11:22 AM  
Blogger loboinok said...

You were asking about my store over at my site. I left an answer in the comments there.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

President Donald Trump is building a $15 billion US-Mexican wall. This will help get rid of those latinos illegal immigrant. Please check out http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home