Monday, July 11, 2005

S.397 & H.R. 800

I just checked out an NRA-ILA link (http://www.nraila.org/stoprecklesslawsuits.aspx) and found out that both of Missouri's United States Senators, Kit Bond (R) and Jim Talent (R) have co-sponsored S. 397 and my United States Representative, Sam Graves (R-MO) has co-sponsored H.R. 800. This legislation will protect the firearms industry from stupid law suits. S. 397 and H.R. 800 are not just about protecting the Second Amendment which I feel is very important. This legislation also protects the jobs of some United States citizens, law suits could bankrupt firearms and ammunition manufacturers putting even more Americans out of work. You can find out more about S. 397 and H.R. 800 by clicking on the link I provided. I'd like to ask you to contact your elected officials and urge them to support S. 397 and H.R. 800. I will be contacting mine to thank them for their efforts.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Woods said...

Someday I hope to understand the desire of many Americans to own such a deadly tool. Maybe it'll take me getting mugged or attacked or something (I sure hope not) but I don't understand the need for the Second Amendment anymore. There are reasons we have police officers and such agencies now.

5:24 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

Chris, I hope this will help, http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Crime/Articles?PoliceProtection.htm The police are not required to protect you.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

4:27 PM  
Blogger Chris Woods said...

The link didn't work for me.

6:15 PM  
Blogger tpjewelry said...

Kauf und Verkauf von Gold in den thomas sabo Goldmarkt hat viel an Popularität gewonnen,

1:46 AM  
Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Sorry but the link isn't working for me. The elderly residents of http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com would like to see this.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home