Friday, March 18, 2005

Subpoenas Disregarded, Feeding Tube Removed

This has become very hard to keep up with to say the least. At 2:07PM today I posted a blog titled Congressional Action Spares Terri. Now I find out that the subpoenas mentioned there were disregarded and Terri's feeding tube was removed. The latest news I have seen on this comes from WorldNetDaily, (www.worldnetdaily.com) it says that without intervention Terri is expected to live another week to ten days. You can read the latest article at, http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43378 .

When I posted Congressional Action Spares Terri I said that I was sure some of you had been praying for Terri all along, and that I thought we should continue to ask God to give Terri and her family the strength they would need to get through this. I also suggested that we ask God to help the Florida House Government Reform Committee as they conducted their investigation. Now I'd like to add we should put the entire issue in Gods hands. If it is not in his plans to take her home at this time I pray the committee will find a way to stop the starvation process soon. If it is Terri's time to return home to her Father, I pray that it will be soon, without all the pain and suffering caused by starvation. Again I ask that Terri and her family will have the strength they need to get through this.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Wow, this post is good, my sister working at http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com is analyzing these kinds of things.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home