Tuesday, March 15, 2005

New Network Television Ad Plans

Have you heard about what CBS and ABC are considering? Some new advertisements during the primetime viewing hours. They say they are seriously considering airing condom ads during prime time viewing hours. If they do this other networks will surely follow with more of the same.

I don't watch much television any more, but as I recall when I did I was eating my dinner during primetime viewing hours. I don't know about you but there are some things I'd rather not see during my evening meal, open heart surgery and condom ads on television for starters.

My stomach is not the only thing that would be effected by these ads. Small children are in front of the television during primetime viewing hours. Parents are going to find themselves having to explain what these ads are all about to children that are to young to know.

I'm afraid it will also convince some young teens that they can have worry free sex.

The American Family Association has provided you will a pre-written message that will go out to six major networks. You can edit the message if you so desire, but please go to, http://www.afa.net/Activism/TakeAction.asp?id=158 and send a message urging the networks to drop this idea.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

These ads should aired during midnight. If they show it during primetime they encourage all ages to have sex. Go to http://assistedlivinglittlerockarkansas.com

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home