Sunday, March 13, 2005

A Female President?

I just read an article that says Condoleezza Rice has denied having any plans on running for president in 2008. She says she never wanted to run for any office and couldn't remember ever running for any student offices when she was in school. The article told about a February poll in which 42 percent of the voters said Rice should run for president. It said that 81 percent of the people would vote for a female for president, and 53 percent thought Hillary Clinton should run.

I'm sure that there are some women that would be every bit as capable of holding the office as a few of our past presidents have been. I would be more than happy to vote for a female candidate if I felt she was a better choice than any of the male candidates running against her. If I had to make a choice between Hillary and Condoleezza there is no doubt in my mind Condoleezza would get my vote. I'm sure that these two ladies name's will be on the list of presidential candidates in 2008. Before I decide who I'll be voting for I'll have to see who some of the so called third party candidates are. I say so called because I'm convinced that the Democratic and Republican parties are one and the same. The 2008 campaign season is going to be an interesting one and now is the time to start watching how the possible candidates are serving their country.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home