Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tax Increase!

I don't think any of us really enjoy paying tax's. I've heard it said that some don't mind tax increases, they say they are needed to keep the country functioning. I have a feeling that some of them aren't working and figure it's the other guy that will be paying more in tax's and they will reap the benefits.

We are facing the largest tax increase in history unless citizens across this nation take action! That's why we signed a crucial petition to stop tax increases. I'd like to ask you to read and sign the petition too. You can do that at, http://www.grassfire.org/59/petition.asp?PID=8261177&NID=1

Some of you may feel that the Bush tax cuts only helped the rich. If your one of the group that feels that way I would like to ask, when was the last time you were hired to do a job that paid a livable wage by a poor person? Those tax cuts that the rich got help the companies you work for keep you employed.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thayer said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this topic.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home